Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered and 0 hidden

Most users ever online was 10 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:16 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Week 9

Posts concerning the PAGA Olympics

Moderators: admin, Legacy Moderators, Moderators

Week 9

PostAuthor: tdb1977 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:38 am

Week 8 was an exciting week and very successful week! It looks like many folks took advantage of the unlimited points and the trends that I am seeing in scoring are showing that as well. There is definitely separation taking place in the ranks. We also saw a couple of new folks join the Olympics and that now brings us to 44 people playing along. We could see a new leader of the pack when all the scoring is said and done. The goal is to get all scoring done by tomorrow night. I’ve been able to keep up with it very well and I don’t see any reason to not have scoring done by tomorrow evening.

So, onto week 9 we go. This week, we are going to keep it very basic and hopefully very easy to understand what the challenge will be. This week you will need to:

- Find 5 caches
- The word CEMETERY needs to be in the title of the cache. Basically, your doing a cemetery cache
- This week is worth 20 points. You will need to find all 5 caches to get all 20 points
- All cache sizes are being accepted (Regular, Small, Micro, Large, etc.)
- All cache types are being accepted (Traditional, Puzzle/Mystery, Multi, EC, etc.)

I am hoping by communicating the challenge this way, there will be less questions about the week’s challenge/event. As always, the following need to be followed:

- All previous finds do not count
- This is just a game. If you are not having any fun, then step back and take a few weeks off. You can always make up the points later on.
- When submitting your caches, please include the GC Number AND the complete name of the cache. Please separate the GC Number and the Name by a punctation mark
- If you don’t remember if you submitted your list, please ask me and I can for your entry or resubmit your entries. I can always remove duplicate entries if needed.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... Q/viewform

Good luck and have fun. The days are getting longer, and before long, they will also be getting warming. Keep on ‘caching!

tdb1977

Highscores: 8
Arcade winning challenges: 0
GC Name: tdb1977
Type of GPSr: Garmin Colorado 400T
GPSr used in car: Tom Tom 140

Return to 2019 PAGA Olympics