Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered and 0 hidden

Most users ever online was 10 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:16 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

INFORMATION POSTED On 12/30/2018 (WEEK 1)

Posts concerning the PAGA Olympics

Moderators: admin, Legacy Moderators, Moderators

INFORMATION POSTED On 12/30/2018 (WEEK 1)

PostAuthor: renruts » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:03 pm

Good morning! With today being Sunday, December 30th, I am here to announce that the 1st PAGA Geocaching Olympics to be officially open!!! Beginning today and going through 2019, a new event, task, challenge, or whatever you want to call it will be published. These weekly events will be wide ranging. You all know what your abilities are, so if there events that you feel you cannot do for whatever reason, then don’t do it. There are 52 weeks of events coming up, with a bonus event every 5 weeks. I have chosen events that will be fun and challenging. Points will be awarded to those who complete the weekly events. Depending on the event, point totals will vary widely. I will do my best to tally points weekly and post them. I’m going to lay down a few ground rules for these Olympics:

- Only finds for that week count for the event. No previous finds will count
- Submission forms will be active for that week only. Once the week is up and the next event posted, the previous form will not allow any submissions
- Play fair. Don’t try to cheat. If I see that you are cheating, I will not count any further points for you during the course of the Olympics.
- Enjoy yourselves. I’m trying to make these events wide ranging. Most should be fairly easy to complete.

So, with that I am here to announce the Week 1 event.

For this week’s event, you will need to find and log a cache that has a color in its name. This week’s event is worth 5 points. Only one find will count for this event.

Please fill out the form on this link to submit your entry for Week 1:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... w/viewform

Good luck and have fun! Let the games begin!
Kerry (mommy renruts)
:geek:
Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
renruts
Site Administration
Site Administration

Highscores: 36
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Type of GPSr: Mag. Exp. 500
GPSr used in car: TomTom

Return to 2019 PAGA Olympics