Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered and 0 hidden

Most users ever online was 10 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:16 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

TB Race Stats Update

PAGA's 2007 Coast to Coast TB Race & Adventure by Lindsychris

Moderators: admin, Moderators, Legacy Moderators

PostAuthor: Smash102 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:42 am

Any way we can get an update that lists the deceased, the survivors and a list of those still waging war toward and back?
Smash102
I should probably cache again at some point....
I should probably cache again at some point....

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
GC Name: Smash102

PostAuthor: sighlous » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:31 am

you can take a look at the bugs from here as well: http://www.wpaga.com/TBRace/tbdisplay.php
Curtis
renruts
sighlous
indentured servant
indentured servant

GC Name: renruts
Type of GPSr: Colorado 400t
GPSr used in car: TomTom One 3rd Editi

PostAuthor: renruts » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:48 am

ok, chris...i think it is time for an update!! I need to update my TBs page and the info i have on it is from MAY!!!

Here is a link to kasey's bug if anyone is interested to see what i have on the page.
Kerry (mommy renruts)
:geek:
Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
renruts
Site Administration
Site Administration

Highscores: 36
Type of GPSr: Mag. Exp. 500
GPSr used in car: TomTom

PostAuthor: lindsychris » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:50 am

renruts wrote:ok, chris...i think it is time for an update!! I need to update my TBs page and the info i have on it is from MAY!!!

Here is a link to kasey's bug if anyone is interested to see what i have on the page.

There are actually 3 bugs missing--both mine and Chris's are gone. Two have finished, and the rest I have no idea.

We've been really busy (we've only found ONE cache since the Bash) and Chris hasn't been on the site in weeks...or longer. I've checked the forum from his computer a few times, but that's it. He hasn't forgotten about the race, there just hasn't been any down time lately.

(I probably should add that we have family coming in this weekend and then will be away for the next two weekends, huh??? :grin: )
lindsychris
Site Administration
Site Administration

GC Name: lindsychris
Type of GPSr: Colorado 300

PostAuthor: renruts » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:51 am

oh...and what about an award for the most caches visited??
Kerry (mommy renruts)
renruts
Site Administration
Site Administration

PostAuthor: lindsychris » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:57 am

Ok...this is way too tedious and time consuming for me, but here is somewhat of an update....I think the states/caches visited may be screwed up. I didn't count PA and the TB hotel, but I think Chris may have soooo.....it's close.
Attachments
TB_Race_Stats.xls
UNOFFICIAL Race States-8/8/07
(23.5 KiB) Downloaded 1421 times
lindsychris
Site Administration
Site Administration

PostAuthor: renruts » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:28 pm

bobbin has been to CA...

that was the biggest thing that stuck out to me...but thank you very much!! very interesting!!
Kerry (mommy renruts)
renruts
Site Administration
Site Administration

PostAuthor: lindsychris » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:36 pm

renruts wrote:bobbin has been to CA...

that was the biggest thing that stuck out to me...but thank you very much!! very interesting!!

:angry4:
lindsychris
Site Administration
Site Administration

Re: TB Race Stats Update

PostAuthor: renruts » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:14 am

Keep getting lots of logs, so things are moving around.

HumBug, which is in NV, was just picked up again and hopefully heading east and picking up a few states on the way.

Avian Advantage is in missouri and was just picked up...hopefully it will head towards CA.

Bubba the day after appears to have been taken hostage by a 12 year old boy scout. I know Tony has emailed him a couple of times, but i just emailed him too. Good luck tony! Hopefully he puts it back into a cache and it heads back to PA soon.

Budo Bug is in TN and was just picked up a couple of days ago. Hopefully this one heads west to CA and picks up every state in between!

FIAT 500C is in Ohio...moving very slowly...although it was just picked up and hopefully will make a little further from PA than it is now!

Ireland Island is heading back to PA...it is currently in AZ where it was dropped off at the beginning of the month. AZ was its 7th state...hopefully it will pick up a few more on the way back!

Princess Lisa's Nickell Geocoin has finally decided to head west! Made it out of FL and is currently in Kentucky. It was just picked up, so hopefully it will make it to CA soon picking up several states and caches along the way!

Ready to Run made it to the finish line on 8/18...WTG! 4542.7 miles, 4 states, 10 caches...now he just wants to travel, yet is still sitting in the hotel :cry:

Scrabblehounds Landsharkz Signature Geocoin was picked up back at the end of July...hopefully it gets placed in another cache soon!! It is in NY currently...WEST WEST WEST!

Sharkis the Shark went from PA to NC to TX and noone can confirm whether or not the bug is still in the cache!! Hopefully the next finder can pick it up and get it to CA for cali.

Traveling Tori Tribute finally made it back to PA...too bad it hasn't made it to CA yet! 7 states so far, so hopefully it heads west soon and picks up some more states. I think she has visited 15 caches so far as well...which is looking pretty good...keep on moving Tori!!

Renrut's Racer is sitting in a 1/1 cache that hasn't been found since the bug was placed! Currently in Colorado hoping to make it to CA sometime soon...

Good luck everyone and hopefully we can get some official updated stats soon. Just over 3 months left to race...go go go!!!
Kerry (mommy renruts)
renruts
Site Administration
Site Administration

PostAuthor: renruts » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:43 pm

Wow...it has been a month since my last post, and a lot has happened. i will try to write up a little synopsis soon, but i was only posting that MaxB just picked up Scrabblehounds' racer!!! It is in Michigan currently and about to pick up a bunch of miles I am sure!
Kerry (mommy renruts)
renruts
Site Administration
Site Administration

PostAuthor: renruts » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:13 pm

Fiat 500c has made it to california!!! congrats...

lots of movements again...think we can get an official update to see what the standings are going into the last month of the race??
Kerry (mommy renruts)
renruts
Site Administration
Site Administration

PostAuthor: renruts » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:32 pm

Avian Advantage (busybees) - Just dropped off in Nebraska!! It has travelled froom PA to Missouri then to Nebraska, so 3 states and just over 1100 miles. Still moving though...

Bobbin Along (Lindylee) - It has been sitting in a 2/2 cache in Indiana since 10/10 and the cache hasn't been visited since :sad: hopefully it will be found soon and continue moving. It has traveled from PA to Oregon to California :smile: to Florida to Indiana and has collected over 6000 miles.

Bubba.The day after!! (Bubbatony) - Was going strong until he landed in the hands of a 12 year old in Illinois back in MAY!! Anyway...he traveled from PA to WV to California (smile) to Minnesota to Wisconsin and then to Illinois. He has collected 4410 miles. Sent another email to the holder for you Tony...we will see if he replies this time!

Budo Bug (Kobudoka) - Picked up this week by cachers in Jersey. hopefully it will be back out soon and possibly in PA. It has gone from PA, to Ohio, to Kentucky then Tennessee then NJ?? oh well...at least he is moving!! Traveled almost 1500 miles so far.

FIAT 500C (naylorclan) - as was mentioned, this guy just landed in CA!! He has travelled from PA to Ohio to Colorado to Texas to CA and has collected over 2000 miles...still going strong and can pick up a lot this leg of the race!

Need to take a break, but will continue later today (hopefully)
Kerry (mommy renruts)
renruts
Site Administration
Site Administration

PostAuthor: renruts » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:16 pm

Here We Go Steelers! (Lindsychris) - Missing...last log in May. Traveled from PA to Florida to Texas with just under 2000 miles.

Hum-bug (Kobudoka) - Last discovered on the 4th of Nov.by a cacher in Nevada that was going the wrong direction. This guy has almost 3000 miles and has travelled from PA to California :smile: then to Nevada and back to California and back to Nevade...i see a pattern here! Hopefully he will head east and pick up a few more states!

Ireland Island (Darkskullnight) - Placed in a 2/1.5 cache in Arizona on Sept. 1 and noone has visited it since...except a DNF last week!! He has traveled from PA to Kentucky to California :smile: to nevada then Utah, Wyoming, and now Arizona. 7 states and hopefully will be picked up soon and add to the 3129 miles!

Just Thumbing a Ride! (steel city babes) - Missing in a muggled cache in North Dakota...still might resurface??

PA License to Cache (Lindsychris) - Missing...collected 2212 miles first though and almost made it CA!

Princess Lisa's Nickell Geocoin (Princess Lisa) - Just grabbed by another cacher in Kentucky who is bringing it to Texas! This coin has traveled from PA to Florida to Kentucky and has collected 1588 miles.

Scrabblehounds Landsharkz Signature Geocoin (Scrabblehounds) - This coin replica joined MaxB on a tour and made it to Arizona. It has traveled from PA to NY to Michigan to Nevada and on to Arizona collecting about 2400 miles. Sure it will be picked up again shortly!

Sharkis the Shark (Cali32) - made it to Texas back in April...then...well...i am guessing it went missing as I don't think anyone has confirmed whether it was in the cache or not, but the cache has had a few visitors since April!! Anyway, PA, NC and TX with 1590 miles collected.

Traveling Tori Tribute (amy1red) - Dropped in a new cache in Michigan this week. Tori has traveled from PA to Florida to Texas to NC to CT to RI to NY back to PA and now is in Michigan. She has 4005 miles and still looking good. Go tori go!

almost forgot our bug...

Renruts' Racer (renruts) - Still sitting in Colorado in a 2/2 cache hoping the next cache will pick him up. Traveled from pa to Florida to Indiana to Illinois to Missouri and then to Colorade collecting 4252 miles.

Let me know if I forgot anyone!! Keep your eyes open for an event announcing the end of the race and the start of another. Thinking about a location not far from the TB Hotel. Go racers, Go!
Kerry (mommy renruts)
renruts
Site Administration
Site Administration

PostAuthor: renruts » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:22 pm

Well...the race has ended oh great race master...what were the outcomes?

Maybe we can do an awards ceremony at the 2009 adventure kickoff event??
Kerry (mommy renruts)
renruts
Site Administration
Site Administration

PostAuthor: voyageurs60 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:09 pm

The object to get back to the starting cache after logging a cache in CA seemed pretty difficult.

Did any racers make it to the finish line?

Just curious

voyageurs60 (Dan)
voyageurs60 (Dan) - cache in peace...
voyageurs60
Website Moderator
Website Moderator

Type of GPSr: PDA with BeeLine; Magellan 500le
GPSr used in car: BlueTooth with MSST

PostAuthor: renruts » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:42 pm

i believe 3 racers did...but it might have only been 2.
Kerry (mommy renruts)
renruts
Site Administration
Site Administration

PostAuthor: Bubbatony » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:41 pm

i got close..some (KID) picked it up and i think he got beamed up for Earth!! "Illinos..."
~~~~~~"GIT-R-DONE"~~~~~~

Bubbatony
The Top Gun of 'Git-R-Done'
The Top Gun of 'Git-R-Done'

Type of GPSr: Garmin 60csx
GPSr used in car: TomTom One

PostAuthor: renruts » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:12 am

Can we see the final outcomes of the 2007 race?
Kerry (mommy renruts)
renruts
Site Administration
Site Administration

PostAuthor: lindsychris » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:55 pm

renruts wrote:Can we see the final outcomes of the 2007 race?

We haven't forgotten about the race. Just haven't had time to check everything out.
lindsychris
Site Administration
Site Administration

Previous

Return to PAGA's 2007 Coast to Coast TB Race & Adventure by Lindsychris